First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Am I Ready for This?

It has been planned for a month now that we would be having Caitlyn and Danica at our house June 4 & 5 so Derek and Christy could go to a concert. Then Nora called and asked if I would be willing/able to watch her 4 while she went with Billy to a dentist appointment (wisdom teeth pulled - OUCH) on the 4th. "Sure!" I said. After all, I was going to be in Tucson anyway to pick up C & D so what's 4 more? Nora was concerned with me watching all 6 at the same time. Come on -- I had 6 kids and the oldest was 9. But Nora did comment, "Yes, but you didn't have 3 babies at the same time!" Good point. OK, so I'll be bringing Great-Grandma along to help. Should be interesting and FUN ! ! !

1 comment:

Chad and Kristen said...

Good Luck!! You will do great!! Kids love their grandmas, and always seem to behave extremely well, and make liars out of their moms!