Yesterday was great! Rod and I made a trip to the Mesa Temple where we were able to do two sessions - sealing and endowment. In the sealing session, we did husband/wife and children to parents. One sister, who was the perpetual daughter, will be 97 years old on June 27. She goes to the temple every day for about 4 hours and just does sealings. Her knees are in better condition that mine. She is amazing. Everyone there knows Sister Riggs.
It was a beautiful day - not too hot (probably only about 100) and there were lots of newlyweds having their photos taken. Then we stopped in Tucson on the way home to pick up our new dishwasher. When we got home, Rod installed it and I tried it out. I'd been saving the dirty dishes for about 3 days so I could. I think I'm going to like it after I figure out how to best arranged the dishes in it.
Today we will go to Billy's birthday BBQ at his parents home. It's always an enjoyable time visiting with his family. His mom requested that I bring my potato salad. It's nothing special, just potatoes, eggs, dill pickle relish, mayo, mustard, pepper and Lawry's season salt, but his family sure loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment