Emma and Abbey staying interested in General Conference with activity pages. Olivia and Isabel playing with Aunt Margo.
First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
It's worse when you forget to pull it down!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Family fun
Well, I blew it again. We had almost the whole family here this past Sunday to celebrate our Sep-Oct birthdays (Michelle - age 21, Riley - 23, Caitlyn - 5, and Christy - 30 [the forever age]) Can you believe it? In taking pictures throughout the day, NOT ONE did I get of Caitlyn or Danica. Plenty of Emma, Abbey, Isabel and Olivia and even a few of the adults, but not a single shot includes my Wyoming-born sweeties. Well, they will be staying with us after Michael and Michelle's wedding so Derek and Christy can have a concert date and I will take exclusive photos then. So, enjoy the few I've loaded here and then go to the link to see the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment