First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

They are out to get me!!!!!

Who? you may ask. Anyone or anything (computer?) involved in picking prospective jurors. Last September I was put on notice as a prospective juror for the Cochise County Courts which started Jan 1 and goes until June 30. (No call yet). Last Thursday I received a letter informing me "You are on call as a juror in Federal Court (United States District Court - Tucson Division) for the week of July 6"! What is it with these notices? I was on call for this court last year, too. Don't they have Rod's name anywhere in their systems? Hopefully I will be excused because I will just be finishing up my "standby" status for Cochise County. Plus, we will be in Utah the first week of July and are returning home on the 6th. I noted all this on the questionnaire plus I had to offer alternative weeks I would be available. I need to let Cochise County know I will be gone the last few days of my "duty".

No comments: