First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The "necessary" toy

Rod's newest toy. That's what I call all of his "expensive" purchases. But this one was sorta needed. The car he has been driving is starting to fall apart having close to 250,000 miles on it. Thus, having finally sold our Suburban, we decided to put that money towards a newer car for him to drive to work.

It's a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. It has 78,000 miles on it - not too bad for 9 years old. It is a nice car and has recently been repainted due to faded paint. He will have to wash it frequently because in our dusty environment, it will easily show every speck of dirt.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun! That is pretty low mileage for a nine year old car. Enjoy.

Nora said...

I called it--when Billy said newest toy on facebook, I guessed that it was a new car. I get to test drive it right?

Casey and Diana said...

Nice! well it sounds like it was about time for a new one so cngrats!