My blog arrangement/background has passed the boring stage. I'm going to corral Margo while she is home and have her help me design a new one -- not that I have a huge amount of readers. Next week will be a busy one. School is winding down and the kids are in full Tigger-mode. You know -- bouncy. Emma and Abbey each have a school program, on different days, of course. So that is two trips to Tucson right there. Then our #1 granddaughter, Emma, has her 8th birthday on Mothers' Day so we may sneak over Sunday afternoon. If not, the celebration will be on the 16th right after her -- BOY is she excited for this -----------> BAPTISM. She chose to have it down here because then she can plan her own program and be the "star". Her ward/stake does baptisms as a stake. We will also kinda celebrate her Grandpa's birthday, too, which is the 15th.
1 comment:
How exciting!!! I can't believe she is 8 already!!!
Post a Comment