First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
It's worse when you forget to pull it down!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Abbey's turn
We went to Nora's ward on Sunday to take care of the girls while Nora and Billy gave their talks. Abbey asked if she could come home with us for her one-on-one with Grandma and Grandpa. Of course, we agreed and she immediately began packing. She has been entertaining us with piano playing and singing, conversation, and just plain old companionship. We will take her back home Wednesday. Abbey had specific ideas of what she wanted to do while with us. #1 on her list was to buy some clothes for school - she starts Kindergarten next month. I told her I would get her one outfit. (Don't worry, Emma, you'll get one, too.) I took photos of her modeling them - jeans, two shirts, and a dress she loves that we couldn't pass up for just $5. She also went swimming last night in Uncle Riley's pool. Kari (Riley's girlfriend) worked briefly on teaching her how to float on her back. Today we will try making cinnamon rolls. Abbey has also been hounding me about going to Great-grandma's so she can play the piano with her, the absolute ultimate enjoyment for her. That will be tonight when Rod and I have an appointment. Enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is!! I remember holding her at Lagoon when she was a baby when you all came up to visit....time flies!!
Post a Comment