
Margo went to Tucson this past Tuesday and she brought Emma back with her for her special visit with Grandma and Grandpa. PLUS, she got to have Aunt Margo here, too. The rest of the family will be coming here on Saturday for the weekend to help celebrate Margo's 19th birthday, which is TODAY. Emma has been busy shopping for a school outfit, playing with her new soccer ball, dancing, reading, watching movies, having a private tennis lesson courtesy of Margo, swimming (she got a bit sunburned from these activities), and baking cookies with Grandpa. Be sure and check out all the photos at this siteYou might have to register to view them at least I did when I clicked on it. First time I've had to do that. I must have done something different when I loaded the photos.


While Margo and Emma were sitting on the family room floor playing vidoe games tonight, Margo discovered 2 small scorpions near them. Ahhh, desert life. We've also had large cockroaches (some about 2" long) but not because my house is dirty. They are very abundant in AZ. We just zap them with Raid. So far we've only had one small centipede. They like to come up the tub and shower drains but get it other ways, too. Some can get quite long - up to 6" and 3/4" wide including the feet.
Margo has decided to head back to Flagstaff a week early -- too boring down here -- so she will leave Sunday evening. She wants to get back to her job to earn money. She has school fees due as well as car insurance next month. Plus she is anxious to move into her new apartment. Right now her things are being stored in a friend's garage. She will be back for a weekend sometime in August to attend a friend/cousin's that she grew up with mission "farewell". It's Ryan Merril (JT and Kelly's oldest) for those who read this and know him. He is going to the Ogden UT mission which also covers much of Wyoming as I understand. I start back to work in 18 days and I am ready to get back to work. I, too, have been a bit bored this summer but have kept busy doing indexing for the church's family search site and continuing my crocheting of hats for humanitarian aid.
No comments:
Post a Comment