Today we went shopping in Sierra Vista. (I must REALLY LOVE my granddaughters because I totally dislike shopping for clothes and all the time it takes trying on everything- even if it isn't me doing the trying on). She fell in love with this cute skirt we found at Marshall's - denim at the top and varigated g
Emma decided she wanted two skirts instead of getting any pants. I insisted she get one that she could wear for a year or two so she chose this mulit-colored pleated skirt found at Ross. The wind was blowing a bit when I took the picture so the design is strange-looking.
She also wanted a few accessories. A feathered headband and scarf were her choices.
We ate at Burger King because she wanted to get the "Eclipse" toy in the kid's meal. She was thrilled with her "Team Jacob" growling werewolf box.
In addition to these clothes, Aunt Margo was down over the weekend and bequeathed a few shirts, sweaters and capris to Em's wardrobe (no photos).
1 comment:
Wow! Very cute! You look so grown up my dear.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment