First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Abbey's turn with G&G

Each summer I have my granddaughters spend 0ne-on-one time with us. Abbey is first this year. I usually take them shopping for a new outfit (as much as I hate to go clothes shopping) and out to lunch. Abbey wanted to eat at Pizza Hut and check out the clothes at Ross. So we headed to Sierra Vista for the day. It was fun to hear her comments about the outfits, the most prominent was that the clothes had to be modest (she's 7 1/2). Here is what she ended up with.

The cute white top has small eyelet lace around the princess neckline, sleeves, and hem. (Got it at Walmart)
She loves her new pink tiered skirt with eyelet lace for the hem.





Cute blue top with attached necklace. It also came in black but Abbey thought she looked better in the blue.
I totally agree (although she looks good in black, too.)






Hooded short-sleeve jacket with attached shirt. Abbey rocks in this outfit. It goes with the new skirt, too.




No comments: