I know I neglected posting about a family tragedy, but all will be well for all involved. I am thankful for the Lord's plan of salvation and the love, justice, and mercy our Savior has and will have for us.
Look for more this month. We have fun times ahead with the twins turning 1 on Valentines' Day (can you believe it's been a year?!), our Danica Jolene having her 2nd birthday -- a combined birthday party will be photographed -- and my eternal companion and I will observe our 30th anniversary on the 16th. Busy month.
3 comments:
So Mother, I'll be coming home for President's Day weekend. I already told my boss that I won't be coming into work on Mon Feb 16. And I'll leave the Thursday night before or Friday morning...I'll make up my mind when it's closer. Good job updating.
I was sure sad to hear about your family tragedy. Hope your month goes well. It is crazy to think that Nora's babies are going to be one on Saturday.
Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Still going strong. Hope we can be as blessed and happy when we get to #30.
Post a Comment