First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look, Margo ! I DID IT !

I am so proud of myself for figuring out how to do this collage
all by myself ! After two tries, that is.

For Danica's actual 2nd birthday on Feb. 21, Rod and I went to Tucson and took Danica and her family for a visit to the Santa Catalina Mountains north of Tucson. Neither of us had ever been there and Rod grew up here (well, 60 miles SE of Tucson anyway). What a gorgeous day!!! With temps in the 80's it was perfect at 6,000 ft. We even saw a little snow! And the girls found a VERY small stream to walk in.

We didn't go all the way to the top of the mountain -- forgot to fill up the Suburban. We did see some very interesting rock formations. Click on the collage for a larger view. The one in the lower right corner resembles the head of Crazy Horse, a gargantuan carving being done in South Dakota on a mountain near Mt. Rushmore.


Next time we will have a full tank and go all the way to Mt. Lemmon, about another 25 miles from where we stopped.

3 comments:

manderson said...

Sorry Mom, you didn't quite do it. :( Did you save the actual collage onto your computer, well in your pictures? You might have to do that cause its not showing up.

Viki said...

I was wondering what might of happened. I'll try again.

Casey and Diana said...

how fun! and yeah your collage looks great!