Abbey's 6th on Dec. 28
Trevor's 25th on Jan. 4
Derek's 28th on Jan 6
Rod and I enjoyed our 2-week "vacation" from work and stayed up late and slept in (sinfully) till 9:00 every morning. Of course, this made it all the harder to get back on our working stiff schedule of in bed by 10:30 and up at 5:15.
The weather was variable. We even had some sorta snow the day after Christmas. Then it warmed back up to the mid-60's before another cold spell arrived. We are still playing weather yo-yo.
Margo with no school or work to worry about and holding Isabel and Olivia (10 months old)
Olivia and big sisters Emma and Abbey
Isabel with Uncle Michael and Michelle, the newest member of our family.






3 comments:
I love that pic of you and Dad, Mom. Dad is actually smiling--sorta.
Glad to hear all is well. Happy New Year to you and your family.
If you only knew what it took to get that much of a smile. Margo took the picture and she and I were laughing so hard trying to get him to smile.
Post a Comment