First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Beautiful ~~ As Expected

Yesterday afternoon the hubs and I traveled to Central, Arizona (about 100 miles away) to see our new temple ~~ The Gila Valley Temple. It is beautiful!!! I was surprised, though, to see how close to the main highway it was placed. There is also a railroad track about 30 feet in front of the temple property that is still in use. Nora and family went earlier in the day and then we met up at a friend's new home for a visit. We later went to check out a Mexican restaurant that is a favorite of Nora's, El Charro. It was good but Rod and I still prefer our own 86 Cafe. We are going to try and go to the temple often during my summer hiatus from school. Rod has Friday's off from work so that would be when we would go. We will still go the the Mesa temple occasionally, too.

No comments: