A few days later he dumped another pile for us to use. It's been 3 weeks and I've barely made a dent in the first pile.
Then today, as I drove in the yard, I saw he spread a good load of gravel from our entrance to the garage and around the back for a "driveway". Unfortunately most of it is piled up in front of the garage and I couldn't get the truck in. He has a Uniloader (he calls it a skid-steer) here so he may be planning on spreading it around with that. WHAT A SON!!!
NEWS FLASH!!!!
As I am typing this, Riley has started spreading the gravel around with the
Riley reports he brought in about 20 cu. yd (that's about 18 tons) of gravel AND he just informed us that another 25 cu. yd. will be delivered tomorrow. Because it was a working day for him and he didn't have any other jobs to do, he OK'd it with his boss to just charge us for the gas for the truck and $150 for the gravel. He is "trading" us his labor in exchange for his part of the electricity bill for the past 3 months so his boss doesn't have to pay him for today.
WOW!!! What a deal!!
1 comment:
Fun stuff! I bet it will look great when it is all finished.
Post a Comment