
This beauty is our Tabatha Mae. She turned 4 years old in December. We haven't been able to see her for 2 years because of custody/visitation conflicts with the other grandmother. Things are looking better, though, and we hope to be able to get reacquainted in the next few months - hopefully this summer.
This cutie is our future granddaughter, Alexis Brianne. She will be 5 in June and is Trevor's girlfriend Tiffanie's daughter.
I saw her last weekend on my way to Flagstaff. She came running to me for a big hug. She calls me "Grandma", too.
I saw her last weekend on my way to Flagstaff. She came running to me for a big hug. She calls me "Grandma", too.
Tabby and Lexi's baby sister is our Kyleigh Fae. She will be 7 months old on April 3.


2 comments:
It sound like you have been busy and enjoying your grandaughters. They are all beautiful.
Wow time flies, I can't believe she is already 7 months! they are all 3 absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Post a Comment