First you forget names.
Then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

It's worse when you forget to pull it down!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Wonderful Wednesday

Even though it is Saturday, I will write about my Wednesday.
A sister in our ward that I visit teach finally decided it was time to go to the temple. She joined the church about 8 years ago and I am now and have been her VT off and on during that time. At one time she was "a vow away" from being a nun. My partner is a teacher so we suggested she go on Veteran's Day as we would have that day off and it being a Wednesday wouldn't be as busy as a Saturday. We failed to remember that a lot of people are off on Veterans' Day so the temple was very busy.
Long story short, several of us sisters from our ward went to the temple with her. Because we are 160 miles from the temple, it is literally a day trip. It was so nice to visit and have girl talk as well as spiritual conversations over dinner and on the trip home. Like Nora said in her blog,
WOMEN NEED WOMEN !!

2 comments:

Nora said...

Awww very nice Mom. I need to get to the temple again soon!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

That is exciting to hear.